France
L'empereur

This song is not in a battle

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 17th, 2005 · 04:55 AM
4 posts
United States of America
Nice
I am impressed on how the song feels. But at one point one of the guitars seem to stray away. But over all GOOD.
#3October 26th, 2005 · 11:48 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Tight bass feel! The guitars seem out of sinc in the beginning. Pretty decent job, I like the feel of the song. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun doing this!
It's good to see some Frenchies now. I spent some time in France, Torfou about 140k (I think) south of Paris. Lived with a great family and the oldest son could play the guitar really well, I think he was in a band too. Anyway, I reminisce.
#4November 1st, 2005 · 05:06 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
very tight.  i like this alot.  everythings strong and it hangs together well.  good performance from everyone in the band.  excellent work!
#5November 3rd, 2005 · 04:54 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
pretty... good...

feels very lucid - powerful - energetic

the mix is very bassy - which is good

I hardly understand french - which is bad... (my problem)

overall: the good stuff 
#6November 5th, 2005 · 04:46 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
14 posts
Slovakia
great, very catchy, your drummer is quiet a good one, love those hi-hat thingies I like it, it has a lot of drive, it could have been done more coherently, you're out of tempo and timing time to time, and i also thik those double bass things slow it all down and remove the drive. But the song is great and the french makes it even better (i don't understand a thing, but it sounds soooo coool )
#7November 9th, 2005 · 09:17 PM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
Very nice song, to bad I have no idea what is being said. I wish I did though. SOunds great though!
#8November 10th, 2005 · 12:08 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
France
A good song overall,  I do agree that the double bass drum slows down the song in the end rather than boosting it up, and the lyrics are average (I speak french). Very decent playing, although the song deserves some more tempo oriented rehearsals.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 1:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.