1 2 3 4
#46August 27th, 2007 · 08:11 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Wow guys what envy, wished I was there!!
#47August 27th, 2007 · 09:42 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
Pictures
Gonna puts some pics up in my album if anyone is interested
#48August 27th, 2007 · 10:00 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Looking forward to them Vincent

Also.... you seriously need to sort out some more stuff to upload on the Amp.  I want to hear "Saturday sex" again; good stuff.
#49August 27th, 2007 · 11:17 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Me too I wanna hear please!!
Saw the pics!
Great fun!
#50August 27th, 2007 · 07:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
EuroAmp Gathering
What a weekend!!!!!
Just got back. Fairies are bloody slow I tell ya!
I'm going to take the next few days 'coming back' and digesting it all.

Jim I don't think anyone over did anything, I think we all got off to a flying start! lol
Thanks too for being such a wonderful person to spend such a wonderful weekend with. 
I know what it was with 'Teaser' , Wisdom should have been there with you doing it!!!
You gave a really good show Jim, but I will agree with you that the true spirit of the gathering shone on the Saturday afternoon when you spontaneously joined Graham in an excellent performance.

Vince, was that invitation to have dinner at yours for EVERYBODY from bandAmp that turns up next year? 
Dude you live in one perfect place for a festival !
And one perfect Eddy fest it was too!
I'm so glad I had the chance to meet such wonderful people, certainly on the musical side of the festival, I tried the Beer part on Saturday that went down quite well, to start with!
Too many local English beers in one day cant be good for any one!!
Ironic how I end up enjoying the German beer from the local pub!!
Cheers.

There was some really good music going on, whether from the main stage ( the trailer ) or from stage two ( the open mike next to the bar ). It was such fun, so spontaneous and off the cuff, after every 3rd false start, a tweak here and a push of a knob there, every one gave a star performance.

Jim, I looked for 'Jerimah Marquers the Blueales' on my space!   with no look!

bandAmp did become an issue, starting simply with the fact that everyone we met was so friendly and wanted to know who we were, where we were from and what we were doing there! lol
It is the perfect place to have an annual EuroAmp Gathering, but that I am going to get deeper into another time, it's late and I'm digesting a little bit too quick!

Thanks to all those who were there and to those that weren't, try and make it there next time, because you really should be!

Here are some pictures : Eddy Fest 2007  
#51August 29th, 2007 · 04:57 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
EddyFest Pictures
Just put some pictures up.

Up there!
1 2 3 4
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 11:31 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.