#1November 27th, 2006 · 06:48 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Hello Musicians!
Just stopping by?  First time here?
       Well!  Welcome!!   Let me first just give you a quick little "What we're about!"

This site is a collection of musicians of all genres.. from Blues, to Techno, from Country, to Hard Rock..  We have it all... If you are a musician, please sign up, it's free... And join this community...  This Family of Musicians..

If you have never recorded your music before, There is TONS of reference material as well as many users who will help you get started recording, you most likely already have what you need to start making some rough basic recordings...  Then, as you get further along, you will learn what you need to make them better... and as you put your recordings on here, we all can share ideas, and even collaborate on songs together...  This is guaranteed the greatest online resource for musicians... as we all come together as one, to help each other...  what could be better than that? 

and it's FREE!  so, please come on in...  listen, communicate...  Record... learn... and most importantly.
   SHARE..
  Don't forget to check the ABOUT page.. for the FAQ and rules and regs..
     Thanks....
          The Bandamp Community...
#2November 28th, 2006 · 01:49 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN !!!!!!

YOU GOT IT

THANK YOU

but I am missing the invitation for the producers to have a look on loads of material and great musicians.
#3December 17th, 2006 · 04:41 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
tru dat
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.