#1August 25th, 2006 · 01:55 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Voting to Songs
Hello everybody... How's it going?

I don't have much to say for now, but I've just checked the total amount of votes placed in the current battle, and I must say, 

Please, people... Placing votes is not so hard... Check the "Browse" tab in the navigation bar on top of the forum screens. It will bring you to the "Current Battle" page, and you can click the titles to bring you the song pages. You can vote by guiding your mouse over the stars in the top right corner of the thread page, or the stars next to the "subject" field in the message edit box. Your mouse pointer will show a percentage when you do, simply click to have your vote registered.

IT'S EASY!

If there are only so few members voting to songs in the battle, how can the battle results ever be any meaningful?

So, I suggest, if you haven't already - and that counts for a lot of you! - please, go over those songs in the battle and let them know what you think about it! And vote, too! It's fun, really! Just pump up the volume and try to figure out why ever some of the members had the guts (or even nerve!) to put exactly that song in the battle!

Ok, that's it... So have fun eh?
#2August 25th, 2006 · 05:11 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Prompted by Puppet's posting, I just looked at the number of votes given to songs. 

It's pitiful!

When you think that there are over 1200 members now - even if just 20% are "active" it still means that there are more than 200 people posting stuff on this site.
The highest number of votes so far in the August battle is 22, and there are only 2 song that qualify to be rated.

So come on everyone.  VOTE!  like PX says, it's not hard.

Oh, and for the record - no, I don't have a song in the battle!
#3August 25th, 2006 · 07:45 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Jiminuk wrote…
Prompted by Puppet's posting, I just looked at the number of votes given to songs. 

It's pitiful!

When you think that there are over 1200 members now - even if just 20% are "active" it still means that there are more than 200 people posting stuff on this site.
The highest number of votes so far in the August battle is 22, and there are only 2 song that qualify to be rated.

So come on everyone.  VOTE!  like PX says, it's not hard.

Oh, and for the record - no, I don't have a song in the battle!
:D

I wish you were on the chat last night Jim, I was saying the exact same thing
#4August 27th, 2006 · 01:29 AM
#5August 29th, 2006 · 08:30 PM
1 threads
52 posts
United States of America
I've been trying, but haven't had much time lately. Working a full time job, spedning a LOT of time consulting on the side. (good $$ if they will ever pay me).

I'll keep trying.

Yeah, took the time to vote on every single song in the August Battle!

If I can, you can too!
#6November 15th, 2006 · 03:15 AM
16 threads / 15 songs
108 posts
Bulgaria
Hey!
Hi guys...I'm here to tell you that it's very stupid and sadly that a few people vote in this site It's better when u see how others appraise your work.But....there's no vote...sad but true.
#7November 15th, 2006 · 04:30 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: Hey!
ReFlex wrote…
Hi guys...I'm here to tell you that it's very stupid and sadly that a few people vote in this site It's better when u see how others appraise your work.But....there's no vote...sad but true.

Yeah, sorry, I just updated this message - the voting system has changed. You now need to use the stars next to the "subject" field - or those in the top right corner of the song page (they are the same stars). Basically just go over them with your mouse, you will see a percentage, then click to register your vote.

One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out btw... Oh well...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:47 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.