#1December 30th, 2010 · 06:59 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
O! Yay! O!Yay! The End is Nigh.......
So gather around my friends,
It's all going to be shot down in flames.

Another year is over......and there's a new one yet to begin.

As to how much of a 'new beginning' it is depends I suppose on how much alcohol you consume the night before....
but whether you're into 'new beginnings', beginning something new or simply carrying on regardless, here's wishing you an
Excellent New Year
....go out there and do your own thing...the rest of the world will follow in it's own time.....you'll see!

As the New Year is about counting down to an end and a new beginning
I figured out a New Year Countdown Page ,
open it in a new window and let it countdown.....I wanted to put it here but bandAmp does not allow HTML tags... so I cant get it to display in this page.
#2December 31st, 2010 · 03:56 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
One more year´s over now. Again .
There were good days and bad days . Again.
Been glad , been sad. Again .
There were healthy times , there were sick times .Again.

I´m glad to have joined "bandAmp" and shared my music with y´all . Interresting and helpful to see your different reactions and opinions . Was interresting to see the diversity  of music(ians) here.

For the next year I wish y´all to keep healthy , lucky , creative , busy on your music , inspired and..........ääähh.....and.................äääähh..............and..........................so on......yanno?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ; FOLKS

Un Limited Inspiration                       U . L . I .

#3December 31st, 2010 · 05:13 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah it's the best time for family, I'm normaly too busy for the rest of the year, it's a chance to get to know them a bit better.

Next year I'll be busy again, I must be crazy learning so many new instruments, but hey I love it.

Hope that everybody has had a good time and prospers for the future

Happy days all 
#4January 6th, 2011 · 07:09 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Back from holidays in Austria. Hope all ampers are in a good condition to celebrate every single day of the new year 2011. Maybe we all can hear some (hearable) results.

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 6:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.