#1November 18th, 2010 · 04:51 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Attention! Attention! Thank you for your votes
As you probably know voting for the songs to be included on theAmp Vol II is now over.

Denis has all the votes he needs and is counting them as we speak......well he's probably playing with his new PC and all those programs and vst plugins he has to install ...... O! and his new midi keyboard, yes that's it! he's probably playing with his new MIDI keyboard, but when he's not doing all that he's counting the votes.

I believe he's contacted most of the artist chosen for our second album project, though not every one has replied back, if you are one of those people who has been contacted by Denis and you've not confirmed your song entry....how dare you !
TheAMP Vol II NEEDS YOU!

For those who have pulled back their song entries for the album for legal or illegal reasons ..... shame!
Your songs were chosen to represent BandAmp for a good reason.

Swordy ! Get your act together and give us a song we can use on an album then !
And JBP, you must have something we can put on the Album!
Not everything you have posted on BandAMP is potential publishing material is it?

To close this latest front page piece I'd like to make a request for ARTICLES, any members out there with the time to share something of interest with the community?
Our most excitable member ULI has been posting some wonderful video links in the Pit, go check them out....we have some excellent musicians at bandAmp but there are truly some amazingly talented musicians out there in our little world.

Do you have any weird or wonderful observations of todays World music scene, scenes and scenery ?
Then get writing and get posting.......it's what a community is about

#2November 18th, 2010 · 05:17 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
GOOD Call
And yeah kings got my Midi keyboard today all is very good  
Johnny Mahoney has not got back to me, I sent him an email a few days ago.
I'll give him until the weekend, then I'll see how many songs fit on the CD then post the list on the AMP

I know Swordy is working on his new Home Studio, hope he gets it sorted, he wants to try and create better quality recordings.
#3November 22nd, 2010 · 10:11 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Hello Kings buddy and Denis, my friend......
I have not been around that much as you both probably know....... but if you would like to use any of my material to help out your project........ Just lemme know..... Peace guys and keep on rockin *s
Fid
#4November 24th, 2010 · 07:07 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Swordy ! Get your act together
TO QUOTE KINGS............

''Swordy ! Get your act together and give us a song we can use''

OK.......act sorted

even though this second mix its not as rich ........

I'm very proud of this one .....

And thanx to kings for the lyrics

http://forum.bandamp.com/amp.html?xml=forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/8040.xml&webID=forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/8040.html

OK to use by me.......

hey thats a cool trombone ............. I say so myself..... haha

judgin from the comments that were given ........ yep nailed it with this one!!!!

fish
#5November 24th, 2010 · 07:21 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
OK JBP .......
We Did this collab ..........in the distant history of the amp

http://forum.bandamp.com/amp.html?xml=forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/2232.xml&webID=forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/2232.html

I TOTALLY LOVED IT!!!

use it ......if it helps ........to get jim onto the playlist

hey thats a cool trombone ............. I say so myself..... haha

but u must post it as as a collab

and its under the jbp flag

k

fish
#6November 25th, 2010 · 09:57 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
I hope to contribute some articles in the future, just gotta get up to date on my school first.  I love writing , so that'll be fun
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:56 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.