#1July 13th, 2005 · 03:24 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Forum Re-Design!
Just did a complete re-design on all the forum pages...  Check it out.. let me know what you think! Hopefully it works on Internet Explorer on PC... (my testing goes on in FireFox on Mac OSX)...

I've also added a few new features recently, most notably, you can now browse by country... e.g.: USA -- When browsing around the forums you will notice little flags representing what country the user is from... Just click that flag, and you'll find other users from the same country! 
#2July 14th, 2005 · 06:24 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i hope i'm not pestering you, but i noticed that when you go to a url like username.bandamp.com, then you see the member's profile.  that's normal, but it has a text field for a bio.  is there a way to actually enter a bio?  i was thinking that you probably just hadn't gotten around to implamenting the page to submit the bio info, but i wanted to ask, just to be sure
#3July 14th, 2005 · 06:25 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
oops.
nevermind.

*quotes tommyboy movie*  "i'm retarded"
#4July 22nd, 2005 · 08:58 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
That didn't take you too long to figure out! One minute, lol 

———

BTW, just got done re-programming the "users online" section of the forum... Before the numbers were skewed by search engine spiders, and other such things. The number of guests should be correct now...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:56 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.