#1May 18th, 2006 · 03:33 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
New Moderator
Hello everybody!

I'm PuppetXeno, musician, commoner and primarily end-user of this lovely site. Well, not just end-user anymore... As some of you already know, I've recently been made "moderator" of the forums featured here

This is because every forum needs moderation to prevent anarchy ( - of the bad kind), to keep it reasonably clean of leftover double posts and misplaced, malicious comments. As we all know, BandAMP is a serious non-profit organization and we don't want funky talk blocking our creative flows. Well, talking about funk may be a good idea every now and then, but I think you know what I mean.

Anyway, to keep a long story short - I'll be on here pretty much every day, doing what I always did, except when I come across something ... "funky", I can now tend to it appropriately. Also, I will be answering to posts in the "Abuse" forum and even more importantly, my mailbox is always open to any possible requests or questions that you may have... For instance if there's a bunch of double posts in one of your song threads that you want to get rid of, just drop me a line. Do not pm me however in an attempt to find out who it was giving you a very bad rating to your song it just doesn't work that way. Also, I can be found on the chat quite often, you can always yap your heart out there aswell.

So, anyway, now you know there's someone around with a broom and a mop, and I'm supposed to be a very nice guy, glad to be able to help out a little here

So cheers, and see ya all around!

PX
#2May 18th, 2006 · 03:56 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
PuppetXeno!

You did it. My best wishes to your new (old) job here on BandAMP. Keep your fun being here. Wishing you a good eye with a sensible touch for moderating BandAMP - guess the site needed this.

TK
#3May 18th, 2006 · 04:04 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
PuppetXeno!

You did it. My best wishes to your new (old) job here on BandAMP. Keep your fun being here. Wishing you a good eye with a sensible touch for moderating BandAMP - guess the site needed this.

TK

Thanks for your words & always good help!
#4May 18th, 2006 · 05:56 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Hey, PX, congratulations!
It's great you are the new moderator, man! you are always here on the site watching everything so that will be good;  someone in charge that is more close to people here on BandAMP.
You will make a great work!
I'm happy for you!
See you around.

> Iszil
#5May 18th, 2006 · 09:38 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
haha Mr.PuppetXeno.
I love how you say "...I'm supposed to be a very nice guy...", as if you're not quite sure whether that's true.....

Either way, congradulations, and we're happy to see you clean up our messes for us 
Well said Iszil, PX is really part of the community here. What'd we do without ya, Pup?
#6May 19th, 2006 · 01:15 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah, we got there Puppet!  Well done

I'm glad on two fronts really -
        1)  the site needed a moderator that's about a fair bit as I felt it was just starting to lend itself to a bit of unsavory activity; and
        2)  I think that you're the ideal person to do it, encompassing what seems to be good on BandAMP with a very sensible approach to most subjects.

On the downside though, I'd best not p*ss you off again
#7May 19th, 2006 · 08:05 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
nah!

i don't like the anounce, why you??

hehehe

i know you and I think this is the perfect charge to you. Maybe the "burocracy" or the "have to read all the comments" transform your kind attitude with the rest of us

But i don't care

you still being our friend and as a friend I just tell you congratulations Pup!.

if you want to rate 100% my songs is perfect! I want an Ipod too! 

and if you want to delete our noodles you will becast out of Noodle Kingdom!!!

(EDIT: )
#8May 20th, 2006 · 03:20 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
good to have you aboard mate
#9May 20th, 2006 · 09:26 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
All hail the prophet.....
O, Prophet, pray tell me;
Is this PuppetXeno also a prohpet of your great wisdom and power? Or a prophet at all?

If not, then nor do I presume to think so.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 5:47 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.