#1December 14th, 2005 · 02:42 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Two New Forums
We've decided to release two new forums for your enjoyment. To accomadate the creative writers out there, we've introduced "Lyrics Review"... For those Music Gods out there who would like to share their almighty wisdom, we've introducted the "Lessons" section. Once we have some content in the Lessons section we'll link to the best articles on the homepage, and the author will become "featured". If you've ever had the urge to pass on your knowledge, you will have an audience here 

Oh, and a minor update on your personal homepages... I've just polished the appearance of it a bit, and added a nice big image from your photo album on it. Looks a lot better with a little image... e.g.: http://mud.bandamp.com/ — Also, there is a little heart, when you click the heart, the musician is added to "your friends" a.k.a. musicians you like. This information will be used for various purposes, such as a "artists you might like" section, and so on.
#2December 14th, 2005 · 11:39 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
I'm a little confused about the Lyrics Review. Is it for posting lyrics only and having them reviewed?
#3December 14th, 2005 · 10:00 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Yes, you post your lyrics in there, and then people can give you suggestions to help you improve them. Basically the same idea as the Audio Review forum, however, purely focusing on the lyrical content.
#4December 15th, 2005 · 10:41 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Cool
#5December 15th, 2005 · 11:58 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
I've updated the playlist + album + links pages.

They look a bit better now, especially the "playlist" page, check em out

Trying to make your homepage nice enough for you to want to show it off. Still far from the final version, and if you have any suggestions for it, lemme have it!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 8:29 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.