#1November 14th, 2005 · 08:17 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Hall of Fame *Update*
As a special deal with lyricsfreak.com we are able to have all the songs which appear in the Hall of Fame be featured on their website. LyricsFREAK was just updated today with the new listing, and each month, the newest songs will also receive this extra expose — Great for getting your band heard! BTW, they are randomly listed on the lyrics pages (e.g. click reload a few times and you will see them change, three at a time).
#2November 15th, 2005 · 09:12 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
That's awesome, mud.
#3November 15th, 2005 · 03:12 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
sorry i dont understand where they are.  i cant find them!

and Mud ... you rule!
#4November 15th, 2005 · 04:28 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Look at this page: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/p/pink-floyd/108779.html

Now search for "NEW ARTISTS" and you will see three random Hall of Famers.
#5November 15th, 2005 · 06:58 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
oh clever!  is there anyway we can find out what they people think?  is there a forum or anything on lyricsfreak?
#6November 16th, 2005 · 10:14 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Naw, but I think if they like the songs they will post in the forum. So by showing them the best songs we have (songs which are in the Hall of Fame), we're giving BandAMP good advertising as well, which in turn will give more exposure to everyone. Once someone becomes hooked, they will come for more — or at least that is the idea. No forum on LyricsFREAK, btw.
#7November 17th, 2005 · 06:23 AM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
bandamp
just a word of gratitude....for all the admin people associated with this site.
from an old guys point of veiw ...who chose 2.3 kids...and the white pickett fence
over the dream of making records..this site ROCKS!....its very motivating and lots of fun
on a serious note....I think writing the music is natural...it just flows ...it fits
its the lyrics i struglle with,,,so much respect for the lyricist...the bob dylans..bernie taupins..etc...       take my tune WAY TWO LONG,, i think it rocks ......no lyrics!!!!
well thanks for letting me vent a little...but more importantly thanks to all who manage this site!!

and on the 3rd day MUD told the watt to be fruitfull and multiply
for 1 watt is not enough!

soon to come
the begats
#8November 29th, 2005 · 02:38 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
re: bandamp
buzz wrote…
just a word of gratitude....for all the admin people associated with this site.
from an old guys point of veiw ...who chose 2.3 kids...and the white pickett fence
over the dream of making records..this site ROCKS!....its very motivating and lots of fun
on a serious note....I think writing the music is natural...it just flows ...it fits
its the lyrics i struglle with,,,so much respect for the lyricist...the bob dylans..bernie taupins..etc...       take my tune WAY TWO LONG,, i think it rocks ......no lyrics!!!!
well thanks for letting me vent a little...but more importantly thanks to all who manage this site!!

and on the 3rd day MUD told the watt to be fruitfull and multiply
for 1 watt is not enough!

soon to come
the begats

lol, thank you! Although, it's people like you who really make this site something special. It's just amazing how much quality music there is here, and the amount of response people get when they submit their music... I'll continue to work hard on making this site the best it can be, and believe me, this is just the beginning.
#9June 20th, 2007 · 05:27 AM
#10September 10th, 2008 · 06:11 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Ahh the good old days
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 11:27 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.