#1June 6th, 2005 · 01:00 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Private Messages!
You can now post Private Messages to any of the members here on BandAMP. To send a private message, click on the PM icon in the desired members profile, or on any of the messages they've posted in our forums... You could also just type out the URL, which would look something like this:

http://my.bandamp.com/Compose/mud.html

Just replace "mud" with the person you're trying to contact...
#2June 20th, 2005 · 11:32 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
just a thought
this may take a bit more work to implament, through the use of cookies (serverside or clientside, i'm not sure which would be more effective in this case) , but is there any chance you could put in some kind of notification of whether or not you have a new PM?  i imagine it could go just to the left of the the LOGOUT button on all the pages.

just a thought   i always forget to check those silly PM's!  anyway, if that turns into a bigger project than the payoff would account for, don't worry about it, hehe.

thankies for all your work!
#3June 20th, 2005 · 08:35 PM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
I agree I have sent out several. There are times people will never look at them.
#4June 22nd, 2005 · 02:17 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
very much good enough!  i was suprised actually that it was implamented so quickly after i said something!  thank you!  it's very nice 
#5June 24th, 2005 · 10:07 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Thanks...

It was a good suggestions!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 4:05 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.