#1August 3rd, 2007 · 09:04 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ok
In case anyone wonders, I deleted member songtexte32 because they were spamming everyone's lyric posts with links to some lyric website, they actually had the nerve  to post in one song, that the lyrics were incorrect, and they could get the correct lyrics at their site, which is hard to believe since the poster of the lyrics wrote them..

very stupid indeed...  Ok, that is all, back to your originally scheduled programming...

JimK
#2August 3rd, 2007 · 09:51 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
LOL
Awesome,!!
Hey JIM by the way I'm trying to sing the song a about a song  and I'm worthless Nothing works,I guess I'll stick to the guitar playing and leave you guys to the singing.(LOL)
#3August 3rd, 2007 · 10:08 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I don't buy it..
Dude...  Have you actually HEARD me sing? How about Joe Cocker? George Jones? come on, if we can pull it off (btw, I am not claiming to be in their league, they were good becausethey evoked the emotion of the song well) then you can do it.. PLEASE?!?!??! for the longest time, I refused to sing.. I would have Linda do it, do instrumentals... finally I had to do it myself, and I hated it.. everything sounded like crap, but JBP told me it sounded good, and to upload it, so I did, and everyone else thought it didn't sound too bad, so I guess he was right, and I was wrong, I still hate the way my voice sounds when I play it back, I think it sounds HORRIBLE..

JimK
#4August 4th, 2007 · 03:54 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
re: I don't buy it..
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
Dude...  Have you actually HEARD me sing? How about Joe Cocker? George Jones? come on, if we can pull it off (btw, I am not claiming to be in their league, they were good becausethey evoked the emotion of the song well) then you can do it.. PLEASE?!?!??! for the longest time, I refused to sing.. I would have Linda do it, do instrumentals... finally I had to do it myself, and I hated it.. everything sounded like crap, but JBP told me it sounded good, and to upload it, so I did, and everyone else thought it didn't sound too bad, so I guess he was right, and I was wrong, I still hate the way my voice sounds when I play it back, I think it sounds HORRIBLE..

JimK

ME TOO

I mean my voice. Not yours.
#5August 4th, 2007 · 09:38 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
Earnest Tubbs???
or the guy on myspace with the song "southern belle"??
go check that one out.. lol... 
 Marino, no way in hell are you as bad as the above
mentioned!! Why don't you let us hear and be the
judge!! who knows, we all might just diss the shite out
of you and run you in the ground so bad you'll never
sing again???  j/k bro.. give us a listen!!!!

Blessings

Blue
#6August 4th, 2007 · 10:37 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: Earnest Tubbs???
Blueyes wrote…
Marino, no way in hell are you as bad as the above
mentioned!! Why don't you let us hear and be the
judge!! who knows, we all might just diss the shite out
of you and run you in the ground so bad you'll never
sing again???  j/k bro.. give us a listen!!!!

Blessings

Blue
Yea! Me Too!
Want to hear you that is! 
#7August 28th, 2007 · 11:31 AM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Yeah they are back as Lyrics32u and doing the same thing, Saying the lyrics are incorrect, etc..
#8August 28th, 2007 · 12:24 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
They are....
OUTTA HERE
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:01 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.