#1November 22nd, 2006 · 10:45 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
um...
don't know if this is abuse or not...it just made my eyes pop 

http://tenacious23.bandamp.com/

but...I guess it's my fault for looking.....I just like to check out new members home pages...and I found this one bothered me because of the language...and that it seems to be coming from a young one....just seems like unnecessary vulgarity...for a family site  
#2November 22nd, 2006 · 11:42 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Yes, I agree.  But as this site is mostly about the music, why not giving him a chance to probe all what he's saying there? maybe just give him a warning to moderate the language?
#3November 22nd, 2006 · 12:22 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
the deeper meaning?
so..you think that if we probe further..we might find something meaningful in this?

"I f***ing rock and f***ing roll and if you think you f***ing rock suck my f***cking c**k cuz if you rule you f***ing school all other fools! and youll know that ill be rocking cuz im f***ing insane"

er...um....maybe this is really a reference to his deep feelings of inadequacies caused by peer degradation ... or maybe it's a political comment in reference to the underlying unity that links capitalism to maniacal rule....or perhaps...just maybe...he likes to be rude and tell people to suck his f***cking c**k because he feels cool and grown up when he says naughty things..

sorry...I really lack tolerance for this kind of crap..it's just as nice as that song "delete you" that was up for a (short) while

But you're right...if he can clean up the language (and negativity) then he might well be a great addition to our site.
#4November 22nd, 2006 · 04:06 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
does seem to have a limited voca that chap, doesnt like exploring the world beyond the F-word  
#5November 22nd, 2006 · 05:37 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ok...
I have sent him a warning...   I hope he heeds it... if not, I will be forced to do the changing myself... I always hate doing that... I feel like the Gustapo or something! 

Anyway...  Let's see how it goes....  I hope his music is good...   

JimK
#6November 22nd, 2006 · 06:41 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Woooooow! That is one mother f*************ing DUDE!

Spoon, if I was you I'd just let him do what he wants to do, and please, what ever you do dont make him angry!
#7November 22nd, 2006 · 08:33 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
I agree with you, Spoon. This kind of thing is not right for the site.
#8November 22nd, 2006 · 10:40 PM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
Yea, spoon. I'm 12 (6 months till i turn 13!), and my parents won't let me on this site if there is to much cussing   . I LOVE BANDAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                  
#9November 23rd, 2006 · 04:28 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
He's wearing a donkey kong T shirt.
#10November 23rd, 2006 · 06:28 AM
6 threads
138 posts
India
what's the guitar pick doing on the chin
#11November 23rd, 2006 · 11:43 AM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Hey I thought I posted on this. Guess I must have left suddenly.....

LOL as PX said, he's wearing a Donkey Kong shirt. This combined with the fact that he looks about 12 and his colorful language, we can see that he's obviously quite immature. I may be wrong about his age, but either way hes immature.

But, it wouldn't be right to reject him. Give him a chance.
#12November 23rd, 2006 · 04:38 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
I say bye bye.......come back when your mature enough and smart enough to put a sentence together without being so vulgar and offensive to others. Putting that on his home page is a representation of his attitude and one that is definitely not needed here on the amp.
#13November 24th, 2006 · 03:40 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Well... as Jim said...

I hope his music is good.  A lot of the musicians we admire had no better language that this kid 
#14November 24th, 2006 · 05:26 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Variety is the spice of life

nobster wrote…
what's the guitar pick doing on the chin

That's not a guitar pick, that's a tooth from the shark he just eat for breakfast.

But seriously, what are you going to do? turn him away to go back to the jungle he came from, with a "We don't like what your saying bla bla bla"? how very mature, Not!
Or let him sit in this beautiful clearing, (Ok so he's jumping around showing his ass to everyone at the moment) where he can realize if he wants to that patience and listening can give him just what he's looking for and more?

And by using his brain first he'll get so much more from the whole experience.

You'll see soon enough If he's got the message or not.

BTW is that hair or a hat?

This is me today.....

Hey LynyrdSkynyrdFan

LynyrdSkynyrdFan wrote…
Yea, spoon. I'm 12 (6 months till i turn 13!), and my parents won't let me on this site if there is to much cussing

Why don't you show your folks this thread and others that clearly show that http://puppetxeno.bandamp.com/ and http://jimkdaadtman.bandamp.com/ are true Mediators and that Who is on this site and How they conduct themselves are important issues, discussed at lengths by the other active site members? like this.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 3:32 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.