#1November 20th, 2006 · 07:00 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
/Audio_Review/464.html
The song Cappuccino Whore is a song from Fruity Loops Studio 5. It's been ripped by this person. It isn't the only song he's ripped from there, but it is the one on this account I know of that is ripped. This song is under Projects > Cool Stuff in Fruity Loops Studio 5, it is called: JasonC-Tranced@4am

To make things as easy as a search for the username away his username on here is DJBleach. As I said before, it's not the only songs I've seen him claim, his myspace has them too. www.myspace.com/djbleach
#2November 20th, 2006 · 08:04 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I see
Yes it appears he has removed certain elements, and adjusted the sound of others... but overall it is not his composition...  hmmm....  It is a great remix... .but as he gives no credit, and claims he composed it, I feel it is definitely rule breaking...

intriguing....   He has not been back since june of last year... and now, I am sure he wont be....

Thank you for bringing this to my attention....
                                        JimK (mod)
#3November 20th, 2006 · 08:38 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
re: I see
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
Yes it appears he has removed certain elements, and adjusted the sound of others... but overall it is not his composition...  hmmm....  It is a great remix... .but as he gives no credit, and claims he composed it, I feel it is definitely rule breaking...

intriguing....   He has not been back since june of last year... and now, I am sure he wont be....

Thank you for bringing this to my attention....
                                        JimK (mod)

Actually the only thing he changed was the name and that he made it.
#4November 20th, 2006 · 09:19 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ahh, ok
I was listening to Jason C's 5am version.. it is very similar... but has more depth...  Interesting..

Anyway,  DJBleach has been removed...  We frown on this sort of thing around here...

Thanks again

JimK
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.