#1May 4th, 2009 · 03:01 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
This is great M, thanks for taking the time.
As I'm a complete novice, in fact I've never used FL or FPC, I would only suggest that you explain how to get into the programme itself, it maybe straight forward, but I would include it.  Also, I've noticed on other tutorials they enlarge the window on certain parts [although it's OK if you enlarge from windows, which is in the bottom right hand of your screen], it just makes it easier to follow. I hope you found my points constructive, as I said what your doing here is a great thing for the world community, it's really appreciated.

The quality was OK, when you click on the link you can click on HQ on the bottom of the video screen, from what I've seen I don't think you can improve on it that much, When I first uploaded on you tube I googled how to get good quality on you tube, I found there were a few different ways. On cyberlink software, which I believe there are many formats to choose, there's also a free download called 'any video converter' [I think] so you can change it to what you want, it's also good for music, cause you can up the bit rate on the mp3

Oh and I love the pic of you at the end, really cool.

Cheers
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 4:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.