#1February 1st, 2009 · 03:02 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
OK! So it it as I guessed ! lol
You'll have to open every song , like someone suggested to Marino, but in your case you'll be looking to gather all of your songs 'components'.
So you have wave files scattered everywhere ? Make a partition.........can you make a partition ? (I dont mean to be patronising ) 
Make a partition , call it ?? "Samples", or make a folder in your my Documents and call it 'Samples'.
At this point you can take your time finding and moving all your waves into the new 'samples' folder , making sub folders called 'effects, vocals, drums, bass, synth, MP3s etc (I keep my mp3 sample collections in one folder, leaving only wavs as the rest of my samples)' , you can call your folders anything you like , this is just how I categorise mine.
If your samples are truly everywhere around your PC try using the search ' **.wav ' on your C: (and D:,E: etc), this will find all your wav files , now you could just 'cut and paste' all wavs in the search results into your new folder/partition, to be sorted out into folders later, the only problem doing it this way is that you'll also move all the system sounds too as well as those that come with individual programs! Unless you de-select them.

To find all your songs , I doubt they are all still listed in the last opened songs, so you can make a system wide search for **.all and **.arr, then open them in Cubase and suss out where everything is!
I take it you know what I mean with .fxb and fxp ?

Folders are wonderful things, you can have as many as you like, as long as you call them the right thing and put them in the right place they can do wonders while organising ones system!   

As for my time Swordy.....I enjoy sitting down with T and J and spending some time
with some friends of mine.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:34 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.