#1April 17th, 2020 · 01:57 AM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
White Punks on Dope

This song is not in a battle

Back in the mid 70s I had a friend , a great guitarist & cinematographer who arrived back in Australia from a few years in the U.S . .Before flying back to Australia he'd spent some months enjoying  a good old  "Rocky Mountain High"with all the bells and whistles.The night before flying back his friend popped him some peyote buttons and took him to a concert , "you have experience this band before you leave ". The band was The Tubes .He arrived back in Oz and promptly checked himself into another retreat to recover .He was fine and proceeded to enjoy a brilliant career and enlightened life he credits the Tubes  White Punks On Dope.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 18th, 2020 · 06:09 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Yes I loved The Tubes.
Guess this is one of their most covered songs. And you did a great job here. You got it, until to the end.
Wonderful mood at fading the last chords
#3April 28th, 2020 · 04:13 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: White Punks on Dope
yokoinc wrote…
Back in the mid 70s I had a friend , a great guitarist & cinematographer who arrived back in Australia from a few years in the U.S . .Before flying back to Australia he'd spent some months enjoying  a good old  "Rocky Mountain High"with all the bells and whistles.The night before flying back his friend popped him some peyote buttons and took him to a concert , "you have experience this band before you leave ". The band was The Tubes .He arrived back in Oz and promptly checked himself into another retreat to recover .He was fine and proceeded to enjoy a brilliant career and enlightened life he credits the Tubes  White Punks On Dope.

F**King Hell Great INTRO
#4April 28th, 2020 · 04:15 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: White Punks on Dope
swordfish wrote…
yokoinc wrote…

F**King Hell Great INTRO

Then voice lost in mix a bit
#5April 28th, 2020 · 04:17 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: re: White Punks on Dope
swordfish wrote…
swordfish wrote…
yokoinc wrote…

F**King Hell Great INTRO

Then voice lost in mix a bit

Needs a punchy voice .... the way u r set up is sybillance heavy and is lost like a piss in the surf
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 7:14 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.