#1April 7th, 2017 · 03:39 PM
208 threads / 64 songs
2,293 posts
United Kingdom
Got To Go!!
In collaboration with: started life as a collab with JBP .... but time ran out for a deadline ..... The good stuff is still in the can!

This song is not in a battle

POP

Not well produced ... It started out beautiful ... then I wrecked it by singing on it!

Bit of a BREXIT Vibe too!!!.... All that stuff was flying round at time of writing

Massive Thank you to Blueprint35 for breathing life back into the best music site EVER!!!

Fish

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 7th, 2017 · 04:36 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,358 posts
United Kingdom
Hello Hello don't go.  Haha
I like how the rhythm builds up. It'quite a catchy number.
The vox are OK, may cut through better if you raised the key a bit
Hey the AMP is back
I've missed it so much
#3April 7th, 2017 · 05:34 PM
126 threads / 32 songs
1,411 posts
United States of America
I really like the tone of the instrumentation!  It's speaking to me with that straightforward drum line.

My imagination is thinking the pitched-up vocals would fit really well, too
#4April 8th, 2017 · 12:20 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,358 posts
United Kingdom
Testing for the Battle - Blueprint35, think we should just call him BP is trying to get the battle up and running.
Can you vote all new songs. If this works BP will become an instant HERO amongst us
Edit - Dam - it's not showing in the Battle????
EDIT II - Silly me I just realised you have to select enter the battle when you upload - Can you enter it after the upload I wonder?
Edit III - My god it's been so long since I entered anything in the Battle - I just entered it with my recent upload - you go to your music page go to the far right drop down menu of the song you want to select battle - easy peazzy
#5April 9th, 2017 · 04:46 PM
340 threads / 59 songs
4,344 posts
United Kingdom
Theme for Brexit .... you say goodbye I say Hello ... hello hello ...
According to the Tectonic plates Britain is SLOWLY moving northwards towards Ice land .... so it's a slow painful goodbye.
Very cool song, a bit sad, but nice, vocal needs more spice ... voted too
#6April 10th, 2017 · 05:11 PM
127 threads / 43 songs
2,805 posts
Puerto Rico
Very nice
Much enjoy the composition and mix...The vocal recording seem to become a little better as the song moved forward but It needs a bit more clarity!
#7April 11th, 2017 · 01:54 PM
157 threads / 30 songs
1,949 posts
United States of America
I like it.  the music is great.  nice mix on all the instruments.. Sounds like you just need to practice singing it a bit more then it should be fine.  Your voice  sounds fine, just a bit pitchy is spots, and not as smooth as it should be.  This always happens to me whenever I record vocals, and I haven't practiced it enough.
#8April 15th, 2017 · 09:46 PM
24 threads / 15 songs
506 posts
Japan
Re Kings " Tectonic plates Britain is SLOWLY moving northwards towards Ice land" could be worse Australia is heading to California , just goes to show time and patience can lead to endless possibilities . BTW like this John your voice is fine also like the melody All good mate
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: November 21st, 2017 · 2:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.